Spring Training Week 2020 – Tampa, Florida
PDBC is hosting a 6 day training camp in Tampa.
For PDBC Recreational and any other recreational teams that wish to join
April 5th – 10th, 2019
(Athletes should be prepared to travel on April 4th & April 11th)
For all competitive PDBC individuals and any other competitive teams who wish to join
April 12th – 17th, 2019
(Athletes should be prepared to travel on April 11th & April 18th)
Training will focus on technique, team melding and preparing for the upcoming season.
Paddling will occur on an inland waterway right beside the Chase Hotel Tampa.
A 6-day, intensive training camp to kick-start your 2020 on-water season, which will include both dragon boat and outrigger practices.
- Two paddle sessions daily at 8:00am and 4:00pm
- 2 outrigger practices and 7 dragon boat practices
- Both an outrigger regatta and a dragon boat regatta on the final day
- 1 afternoon off and a group social Friday night
- 2 video review sessions per athlete
If you are already a PDBC athlete, please register using your division link (on the left of the page) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For teams outside of the PDBC family who wish to participate, please follow the link below for individual registration:
Please note that athletes should register by December 7th, 2019. If you are registering after this date please contact email@example.com to ensure that there is space.
Due to the upfront nature of this event we must outline the cancellation policy for the event:
- December 8th 25% of the deposit will be non-refundable
- January 1st 50% of the deposit will be non-refundable
- February 1st 75% of the deposit will be non-refundable
- March 1st 100% of the deposit will be non-refundable
$400 including HST
This fee covers all training sessions held throughout the week.
Food, Accommodation and travel are not included.
Reservations are the responsibility of the athletes. We highly recommend Chase Suites, however, due to other events in the area, we recommend booking as soon as possible.
To book your accommodations:
- You must call the office number at 813-281-5677. Reservations will not be accepted online for this booking.
- Indicate that you are part of the dragon boat camp
- Follow their instructions to reserve your space
Our deadline for booking hotel accommodations under our group reservation is December 21st, 2019. After December 21st, we cannot guarantee space will be available at this location.
If you have any questions about the Spring Training week please contact firstname.lastname@example.org