Spring Training Week – Myrtle Beach
PDBC is hosting a 6 day training camp in Myrtle Beach in conjunction with 22 Dragons. Training will take place in a scenic canal that flows to the Atlantic Ocean.
For PDBC Academy and Barrie Strong Sirens and any other recreational teams
April 8th-13th, 2018
For PDBC Premier, Senior B and Senior C
April 15th-20th, 2018
All practices will take place at the Harbourgate Resort and Marina:
2120, Sea Mountain Highway, North Myrtle Beach, SC, 29582
There is free parking at the Marina.
You can fly into Myrtle Beach or drive (it is approximately 16 hours).
- There will be two paddling sessions each day; one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- There will be one afternoon off.
- There will be 1-2 video review sessions during the week.
Please register with your team’s coordinator.
Premier please email Danielle Albers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior B please email Patti Fader at email@example.com
Senior C please email Debby Granger at firstname.lastname@example.org
Academy please email Nancy Jones at email@example.com
Barrie Strong Sirens please email Kirsty Fowler at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not on any of these teams please email email@example.com to register.
320.00 + HST
This fee covers all training sessions held throughout the week.
Food, Accommodation and travel are not included.
You may pay cash, cheque or by Paypal.
Or, please mail payment to:
1383 Fordon Ave
Training will focus on technique, team melding and preparing for the upcoming season.
Reservations are the responsibility of the athletes. We highly recommend Avista Resort; however, each participant is free to book where they want.
Avista Resort Rates
All reservations must be made directly with the hotel. You can book by calling the toll free number 1-877-238-4487 between 7:00am and midnight, 7 days a week, and give the group code corresponding to the week you are going.
All our properties are newly constructed since 2005. Guests enjoy a wealth of amenities which may vary by property:
- Spacious one, two or three bedroom condominiums, oceanfront & ocean views
- Complimentary High Speed cable internet access in guest suites and wireless access in public areas.
- Full kitchens including refrigerator, stove, oven, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Numerous indoor & outdoor pools, lazy rivers, kiddie pools & hot tubs
- Full service restaurant, room service, lounge, meeting & event space
- State of the art fitness center
- Complimentary Private covered parking garage and adjacent public parking
- Concierge & Bell service
- Daily housekeeping service
- 24 hour front desk service
Toll Free number for reservations: 877-238-4487
Please refer to the documents below for more information:
If you have any questions about the Spring Training week please contact firstname.lastname@example.org