PDBC Senior C
A competitive dragon boat program for athletes 60+. The program will aim to field a high caliber men’s, women’s and mixed crew in 2020. This program will attempt to continue its history as one of the world’s fastest 60+ dragon boat programs.
Please note that this is a competitive program so athletes must be selected to compete with us.
- To field one of the world's most competitive Senior C programs
- To win the Senior C division at the 2021 Canadian Championships
- To medal at the CCWC’s in France 2022
- To utilize unique characteristics of our club to create a healthy, progressive, developmental and successful program
OC Rentals & Coaching
12-week OC training program designed specifically for Senior C athletes. 10:1 athlete to coach ratio.
First Practice: Thursday, May 27th, 2021
Last Practice: Thursday, August 12th, 2021
Day & Time: Thursdays, 9:00am – 10:30am
Cost: Full Program (OC Rental & Coaching) $430.00, OC Rental Only (no coached sessions) $275.00, Coaching Only (OC Owners) $180.00
Return to Dragon Boat Program
**Please note: To participate in our dragon boat programs, you must be fully vaccinated.
First Practice: Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021
Last Practice: Friday, October 8th, 2021
Tuesdays, 10:00am – 12:00pm
Fridays, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- 2019 Canadian National Champions
- 5x Gold Medalist, 3x Silver Medalist and 1x Bronze Medalist at the 2018 CCWC in Szeged, Hungary
- 2x Gold and Silver Medalist at the 2016 CCWW in Adelaide Australia
- 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Canadian National Champions
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Medalists at the 2014 CCWCs in Ravenna, Italy
- Several members represented Canada at World Championships
Contact us at email@example.com