For athletes between the ages of 12 – 18 who are interested in paddling at the highest level the sport of dragon boat racing has to offer. This program is designed to compete at the highest international level and will aim to peak at the 2022 Club Crew World Championships in Florida. This program is looking for motivated athletes (regardless of paddling experience) that are willing to grow and evolve into the best paddlers and athletes they have ever been.
- To have a full program consisting of 20+ men and 20+ women
- To compete at the 2021 Canadian Championships
- To instill physical, technical and psychological excellence in our athletes towards their future performances
- To attract athletes who would like to go on the journey of a lifetime
- To reach peak performance at the 2022 Club Crew World Championships in Florida
OC Rentals & Coaching
12-week OC training program designed specifically for Junior athletes. 10:1 athlete to coach ratio.
First Practice: Sunday, May 23rd, 2021
Last Practice: Sunday, August 8th, 2021
Day & Time: Sundays, 12:00pm-2:00pm
Cost: Full Program (OC Rental & Coaching) $430.00, OC Rental Only (no coached sessions) $275.00, Coaching Only (OC Owners) $180.00
Return to Dragon Boat Program
**Please note: To participate in our dragon boat programs, you must be fully vaccinated.
First Practice: Sunday, August 1st, 2021
Last Practice: Wednesday, October 6th, 2021
- Winners of the U18 banner at the 2019 Canadian National Championship
- 2x Gold Medalist, 3x Silver Medalist at the 2018 CCWC in Szeged, Hungary
- Winners of the U18 banner at the 2018 Canadian National Championship
- Silver at the 2017 Canadian National Championship
- 9 medals at the 2006 CCWC in Toronto
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org