Location – Bruce Handscombe Park
The Pickering Town Centre will be the primary parking lot of the Pickering Dragon Boat Challenge. FREE Shuttle Buses will transport athletes from the Pickering Town Centre Parking Lot to the race site.
- There is no parking on-site (Bruce Handscombe Park)
- Police and City By-Law officers will be patrolling the area and will enforce all city parking by-laws
- Vehicles in violation of parking by-laws risk being tagged and/or towed
Shuttle Bus Service
- The Pickering Dragon Boat Challenge provides FREE shuttle bus service from the Pickering Town Centre Parking Lot to the race course
- All vehicles are instructed to park at the Pickering Town Centre SOUTH EAST Parking Lot
- Pickering Town Centre SOUTH EAST Parking Lot can be found on the south side of the mall, near The Bay. Please use the address 1355 Kingston Road for navigation purposes and drive around to the back (south) of the mall. Please see the map attached.
- FREE Shuttle Bus Service will commence at 6:00am on Saturday and 7:00am on Sunday. (Buses will run every 15 minutes during peak arrival/departure times) Festival volunteers will be on-site to organize lineups according to the race schedule.
Comfort Inn Pickering
533 Kingston Road, Pickering, Ontario, L1V 3N7
2 Double Beds or 1 Queen Bed - $149.00
This room block is being held until May 2nd, 2023.
Click here to book under the festival block or, call (905) 831-6200 and ask to book under the Dragon Boat Races.